The M Club brings together entrepreneurs, corporate executives, techies and venture capitalists under one roof once a month. The M Club gives you the opportunity to spend your evening with friends in a refined atmosphere and celebrate the art of doing business in Washington DC. The events are held at a secret location first Thursday of every month starting at 6:30. The location is revealed 3 hours prior to the event via text. The only requirement: you have to be invited. To be considered for membership, please fill out the form below.
343 days ago
ListenPort is changing the way companies listen
386 days ago
Beervana in Metro DC
386 days ago
Shaza Andersen is the CEO and founder of WashingtonFirst Bank
- Mothers: Surviving in the Business World 2 comments
- In Search of Funding—East vs. West 2 comments
- Turkey is bursting with the vigor that the EU so badly needs 1 comments
- The Mutually Beneficial Relationship Between Small Businesses and Economic Development Groups 1 comments
- Business Caterers in Metro DC Area 1 comments
- Metro DC Area Accounting Firms
- Empathy: Leadership Strength Or Weakness?
- Security Advantages of Cloud Computing
- How to Manage Diversity in the Workplace?
- Making Good Managers Great Managers: How can you manage an employee with a victim mentality?
- DC’s Native Son: Geoff Tracy
- CONTACT US
- Modern Suit Styles by Hugo Boss
- Community Banks in Metro DC Area
- 2U Breaks The (Online) Mold of Business as Unusual