The M Club brings together entrepreneurs, corporate executives, techies and venture capitalists under one roof once a month. The M Club gives you the opportunity to spend your evening with friends in a refined atmosphere and celebrate the art of doing business in Washington DC. The events are held at a secret location first Thursday of every month starting at 6:30. The location is revealed 3 hours prior to the event via text. The only requirement: you have to be invited. To be considered for membership, please fill out the form below.
72 days ago
ListenPort is changing the way companies listen
115 days ago
Beervana in Metro DC
115 days ago
Shaza Andersen is the CEO and founder of WashingtonFirst Bank
- Mothers: Surviving in the Business World 2 comments
- In Search of Funding—East vs. West 2 comments
- Turkey is bursting with the vigor that the EU so badly needs 1 comments
- The Mutually Beneficial Relationship Between Small Businesses and Economic Development Groups 1 comments
- Business Caterers in Metro DC Area 1 comments
- Metro DC Area Accounting Firms
- How to Manage Diversity in the Workplace?
- Empathy: Leadership Strength Or Weakness?
- Security Advantages of Cloud Computing
- Modern Suit Styles by Hugo Boss
- CONTACT US
- DC’s Native Son: Geoff Tracy
- Making Good Managers Great Managers: How can you manage an employee with a victim mentality?
- ABOUT US
- Community Banks in Metro DC Area